Retired Employees

For Retired Employees

► All retired employees are requested to submit ‘Life Certificate’ immediately with details of Mobile Number, PAN, Aadhar  Number, Address and Email Id for continued HR Services; and for sharing the decision of Diwali Greetings approved by Competent Authority. Please also circulate the news to all other retired colleagues. Send the details to  

  • Note: If the employee/retired employee gets indoor treatment from the hospital, makes  the payment and seeks reimbursement from REC, both in empaneled or other hospitals, a certificate in the form of Form B is required to be obtained from the hospital and     submitted along with the reimbursement claim. For soft copy of Form B click here


Related image

Empanelled Hospitals

Image result for forms vector   


Related image   Sh. Rajesh Raj
   Additional General Manager
   Human Resources, REC Limited
   011- 24369854


Page Last Updated At: 18/10/2021 - 05:53 PM
  • Number of Visitors :